• Delay the onset of fatigue and lactic acid
• Improve delivery of oxygen to organs and working muscles
• Enhance rest and recovery
• Improve sleep
• Simulate high altitude training
• Sharpen cognitive function
• Strengthen core and respiratory muscles
• Reduce physical, mental and emotional stress
• Improve VO2 Max and aerobic performance
• Help maintain fitness during rest or injury
• Help prevent exercise induced asthma
The way you breathe influences how much oxygen is released from your lungs to the blood, and subsequently to tissues and cells. This also influences blood circulation, affecting the opening and closing of blood vessels in the circulatory system that supply organs with oxygen.
This workshop Breathpod Founder Stuart Sandeman will teach you to optimise your breathing mechanism during exercise, rest, recovery and everyday life, and teach you to integrate Hypercapnic Hypoxic Breathwortk (Breath holds) to your training regime to maximise sports performance.